August 11, 2022
How We May Collect and Process Personal Information
We may collect and receive Customer Data and other information and data (“Other Information”) in a variety of ways:
- From websites: https://cart-power.com/ and https://store.cart-power.com/.
- Requests at support services.
- Customer takes part in advertising companies related to the Cart-Power services.
- From other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms and from other third parties.
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
- Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
- Using Adobe Flash technology (including Flash Local Shared Objects (“Flash LSOs”)) and other similar technologies: We may use Flash LSOs and other technologies to, among other things, collect and store information about your use of the Services. If you do not want Flash LSOs stored on your computer, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash LSO storage using the tools contained in the Website Storage Settings Panel. You can also go to the Global Storage Settings Panel and follow the instructions (which may explain, for example, how to delete existing Flash LSOs (referred to as “information”, how to prevent Flash LSOs from being placed on your computer without your being asked, and how to block Flash LSOs that are not being delivered by the operator of the page you are on at the time). Please note that setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash LSOs may reduce or impede the functionality of some Flash applications.
- IP Address: Your IP address is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems and administering the Services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Physical Location: We may collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or WiFi signals. We may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such uses and/or sharing of your device’s location, but if you do, we may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content.
Type of Personal Information:
- name (including Last Name);
- postal address;
- telephone number;
- email address;
Types of Other Information:
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual, such as:
- Browser and device information.
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies.
- Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity.
- Information that has been aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Services or otherwise to us.
Purposes Why We Collect and Process Personal and Other Information
We may need to collect and process Personal Information and other information in order to provide the requested Services to you, or because we are legally required to do so. And to next purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests, complete your transactions, and provide you with related customer service.
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions and policies, as well as marketing communications that we believe may be of interest.
- To personalize your experience on the Services by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To ensure that the Services function properly.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business activities.
Transfer Personal and Other Information
Your personal information may be transferred:
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other services.
- To third parties, to permit them to send you marketing communications, consistent with your choices.
- To enforce our terms and conditions.
- To respond to requests from public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside of your country of residence.
- To cooperate with law enforcement, or for other legal reasons.
- In the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock.
- By you, on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and content (including, without limitation, the Forums and our Social Media Pages). Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public and may be available to other users and the general public.
We take all necessary organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization from illegal actions by third parties. Particularly, all uses Personal Information transfer by using encryption methods via secure HTTPS protocol.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us by emailing email@example.com.
Access, Change or Suppress Your Personal Information
If you would like to request to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict or delete Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. For your protection, we will only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion.
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may opt-out from receiving electronic or telephone communications from us, if you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt-out.
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of sixteen (16), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under sixteen (16).
Jurisdiction and Cross-Border Transfer
The relations between the User and Cart-Power services are governed by General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for Customers residing in the EU and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) for Customers residing in California (USA).
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Services you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the USA, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country.