Technical SEO Audit
We check online stores for performance, find mistakes, and get your store ready for promotion.
Checking the technical side is the first step to effective and fast performance of your online project. The main goal is to reveal technical errors and vulnerabilities that prevent sustainable development and flexibility of your business.
- Before running the project. Lay down a solid base for project promotion and don’t waste time on modification after running.
- The project is replatforming. Migrating CMS is a complicated process, technical audit helps to control and prevent technical issues.
- Ranking goes down. This issue can be a result of: wrong robot.txt settings, lack of ssl-certificate or metadata, mixed content and other reasons.
- Traffic is dropping. The load speed is the major factor for usability. If the pages are long loaded, the customers opt for another website.
- Availability of internal links
- Website security
- Indexing pages at Google
- Redirection setting
- Outbound links
- Search engine filters (penalties)
- Duplicated pages and canonical links
- Server/hosting check
- Server and client side code
- Validity of layout
You will get a detailed report with a problems list and each issue description. We will prioritize problems and will give you recommendations for improvements.
The cost of technical audit depends on the site niche, number of pages, and urgency. To accurately calculate the cost, send us a request and we’ll get in touch with you.
It helps to build a solid foundation for website growth and can improve search positions. But the growth process involves more components. For the best results, we recommend our seo promotion service.
Depending on the number of pages and website complexity it may take from 1 day to 1 week. For example, if your website has 5 mln pages, the program research (parcing) only may take up to 4 days.
What Is Pagination In An Online Store And How To Optimize It
How to optimize similar pages of marketplaces and online stores? Why you need to optimize pagination pages are described in detail in the article.
How To Make The Mobile Version Of The Site Right: Best Practices With Examples
Mobile devices are changing business. They are constantly evolving and the requirements for website design and development are constantly updated. How to adapt design elements and content, which development method is better to choose? Told in this article.
How And Why To Install GA4 On Your Online Store
How to switch to the new version of Google Analytics 4, how to work in it and what is useful for online stores.
Perfect Product Page: SEO
What should be into product page for the best seo elements. How to set up and fill this elements.
All You Need To Know About Structured Data In An Online Store On CS-CART
How structured data affects the site position and make online store attractive for search engines? Practical tips and tools to automate.
Checklist For Online Store SEO
SEO promotion for online store is a complex and hard work. Don’t want to make a mistake? Follow this optimization checklist made by our team.
9 Effective Ways Of SEO Promotion
How to promote your site using external links? We’ve described 9 effective ways for you.
Order an audit
Find out what your website can do