1. Distribute the load on server;
2. Configure the site to raise the limits of server load up to 12 000 simultaneous users and 190 orders per minute;
3. Make visual system showing raised and needed funds for projects;
4. Integrate local payment system;
5. Introduce one-click donations.
But that's not all. The most important thing is that we could take part in such an important activity as helping those in need, and also found partners and loyal friends at direct-aid.org. Recently the administrator of the site has sent us his review about the job completed by us.