Perform an audit
Audit is a complex checking of effectiveness of promotion technologies and tools on a site. Audit contains recommendations, but it is not a strategy of promotion itself. The purpose of audit is to analyze current state of a project, find errors and describe potential.
SEO-optimization analysis includes checking factors, responsible for indexation of a site in search systems.
- Distinction of site's specifics and its goals to predict perspective of development, optimization, and promotion of the site.
- SEO-analysis of the site in accordance to search systems criteria. Finding weak and strong points of the site for furter promotion with minimal expense.
- Usability analysis. One of key factors, which forms site's indexation. Good usability makes site convenient and easy for customers making purchases.
- Technical errors analysis and correst configuring of the site, which can drastically increase indexation..
- Analysis of competitors' sites allows to increase your indexation by using someone's errors and weak points.
- Recommendations on writing texts and articles on a site. Their usage increases numbers of requests, in accordance to which guests visit your site and improves indexation as well.
- Recommendation for activity on a site. Activity increases visitors' interest towards the site and number of returns, also helps to attract more loyal users and customers.