So, you made a decision to start an online store. This matter is a serious one. Creating a store can be compare to building a real shopping center. For customers to make purchases in a convenient way, one must thoroughly think over project's details and then complete tasks according to the plan. We are ready to help you with this.
Leonid Koshcheev, Cart-Power general director
- Step 1. Technical task creatingTechnical task is a part of your future online-store, which allows you to understand, what result do you want to achieve. Technical task requires responsibility an detailed approach on creating, to get what is needed in the end. More on the matter.
- Step 2. PrototypingPrototyping is next important step. Here positioning of elments is taken into account. Each prototype is developed in accordance with modern usability standards. We develop prototypes for all the necessary pages: main page, category page, detailed product page, checkout page, blog pages, info pages including mobile versions. All together up to 18 pages. More on prototyping.
- Step 3. Design creationIn accordance to developed prototypes we make a custom design of your site. All the necessary pages are being developed: main page, category page, detailed product page, checkout page, blog pages, info pages including mobile versions. All together up to 18 pages. More on design creation.
- Step 4. DevelopmentOn the basis of design, we develop a store, also we develop additional (not included in default CS-Cart) features, according to the technical task. Our development experience.
- Step 5. Page layout/span>In accordance to design, we make up pages. There are various types of makeup: static and adaptive. Adaptive design can behave differentely on certain devices and screen resolutions.
- Step 6. Server configuringNext step is running a site on server. To do so, you must choose a domain, server, configure it and install a tore on it. Latest CS-Cart versions are working fast, but for site to work really fast, a flexible configuration is needed.
- Step 7. TestingTesting is an important step in large projects completing. The bigger your project is, the more user actions you need to perform, to test if everything works correctly.
- Step 8. PromotionSo, your store is tweaked and works fast. Now you need to attract traffic to start selling. Inner optimization here is of key importance.